Top ten worst Christmas and Santa Claus jokes of all time
Try to resist but these awful Christmas jokes will have you chuckling
You can try to resist but this terrible Christmas jokes will make you laugh...ho ho ho.
“Tis the season to be jolly” and with that, as the tradition goes, are some very very bad jokes.
Whether it’s that annoying uncle who thinks he is hilarious or those infamous jokes that come in the Christmas crackers, you’re sure to hear some “clangers” this season.
Here’s our pick of some of the cringe-worthy and wince-inducing jokes that will have you chuckling to yourself this Christmas season.
Got my wife a wooden leg for Christmas.
Not her main present, it's just a stocking filler.
Q: What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker!
Q: What's the most popular Christmas wine?
A: 'I don't like Brussels sprouts!'
Read more Christmas stories here
Q: What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
Q: Why would you invite a mushroom to a Christmas party?
A: He's a fungi to be with.
Q: What is Santa's favorite pizza?
A: One that's deep pan, crisp and even.
Q: What do you call a man who claps at Christmas?
Q: Why does Santa like to work in the garden?
A: Because he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe!
Patient: Doctor, Doctor I'm scared of Santa
Doctor: You're suffering from Claus-trophobia.
Q: Why was Santa Claus’ helper so down?
A: Because he had low elf-esteem.
- Did Pope Francis perform an exorcism at the...
- 87-year-old sues Donald Trump over condo...
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Immigration reform bill passes a huge hurdle...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Computer giant Apple avoiding $25 billion...
- Sordid tale of Jimmy Savile to become a musical
- 'I expect terror attacks during G8 summit'...