Top ten worst Christmas and Santa Claus jokes of all time
Try to resist but these awful Christmas jokes will have you chuckling
“Tis the season to be jolly” and with that, as the tradition goes, are some very very bad jokes.
Whether it’s that annoying uncle who thinks he is hilarious or those infamous jokes that come in the Christmas crackers, you’re sure to hear some “clangers” this season.
Here’s our pick of some of the cringe-worthy and wince-inducing jokes that will have you chuckling to yourself this Christmas season.
Got my wife a wooden leg for Christmas.
Not her main present, it's just a stocking filler.
Q: What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker!
Q: What's the most popular Christmas wine?
A: 'I don't like Brussels sprouts!'
Q: What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
Q: Why would you invite a mushroom to a Christmas party?
A: He's a fungi to be with.
Q: What is Santa's favorite pizza?
A: One that's deep pan, crisp and even.
Q: What do you call a man who claps at Christmas?
Q: Why does Santa like to work in the garden?
A: Because he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe!
Patient: Doctor, Doctor I'm scared of Santa
Doctor: You're suffering from Claus-trophobia.
Q: Why was Santa Claus’ help so down?
A: Because he had low elf-esteem.
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Michael Flatley, star of Lord of the Dance...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Did Pope Francis perform an exorcism at the...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- 'I expect terror attacks during G8 summit'...
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...