Tom Hanks drenched in water on Conan O'Brien's new show-SEE VIDEO
Tom Hanks joined Coco for the second night of his new show
With popular guest Tom Hanks, Conan O'Brien delivered more laughs on his second show last night.
“The whitest man in show business is back on the second blackest channel on TV,” he joked about TBS to his audience.
Academy Award winning actor, Tom Hanks, was Coco's first guest on his second show, just as his was for “The Tonight Show”.
Conan attributed that appearance for making his nickname “Coco” stick. “You ruined my life,” O’Brien said to Hanks, to which the actor responded: “Finally, he’ll blame something on someone other than Jay.”
The “Cast Away” actor was left drenched by a wave of water as he took part in a whale watching stunt.
"I lived in the San Francisco Bay area and you always had the sense that you could see water," Hanks told Coco.
Conan then pointed to two animated whales on the Pacific back drop of his new TBS studio. Next one of the whales appeared close to the pair and Hanks was drenched with water.
In good humor the acting legend than proceeded to pour his coffee cup full of water on his own face.
Jack McBrayer of “30 Rock” appeared as the second guest on the show and seemed more subdued. Musical guests Soundgarden were the first musical act to grace the stage of the new late night show.
"Conan" produced impressive ratings for it's Monday night debut, which attracted over 4 million viewers. The high ratings blew Jay Leno's “Tonight Show” out of the water, which attracted 3.5 million viewers.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...