Today's Irish entertainment roundup
Check out what Irish entertainment stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish entertainment stories:
Ten surprising facts about the pious nation of Ireland and sex
What is it about the Irish and sex? Pre-Christian Irish attitudes to sex were decidedly more liberal than in recent times, where Cupid was saddled with a chastity belt by an outwardly pious nation. But have times changed? You be the judge...READ MORE
“Harry Potter’s” Daniel Radcliffe stars in Martin McDonagh’s play “The Cripple of Inishmaan”
Daniel Radcliffe is still climbing out from the shadow cast by Hogwarts, the famous school of wizardry in the Harry Potter film series, and this time he's chosen a role that reflects his own Irish ancestry...READ MORE
Ten famous movies banned in Ireland - from devil worshippers to too much sex
Ireland had a long history of banning films, but even some in recent time caught the attention of the censor...READ MORE
Right-wing Alex Jones wants to duke it out with Bill O’Reilly on TV - VIDEO
Alex Jones, the right wing conspiracy theorist and believer in the global cabal of shadowy puppet masters who secretly run the world, has a beef with Bill O'Reilly the pugnacious Irish American pundit who just blasted him for his 'hate speech.'..READ MORE
One Direction's Harry Styles "couldn't stop smiling" as the best man at his mother's wedding
Anne Cox married Robin Twist this weekend and the One Direction heart throb barely "left" his mother's side at the ceremony in Cheshire, England...READ MORE
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...