Today's Irish entertainment roundup, September 25th 2013
Check out what Irish entertainment stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish entertainment stories:
"Harry Potter" actress Evanna Lynch will play the wife of Harry Houdini at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin. The Irish actress rose to fame playing Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter franchise…READ MORE
Irishman to sue for millions, claims he invented TV show ‘The Voice’
Irishman Roy Barry is suing a Dutch production company for millions of dollars claiming the idea for the international hit TV show The Voice was his idea and they stole it…READ MORE
Ireland is one of the most popular sport fishing destinations in Europe and with good reason, too. The country’s massive variety and quality of fishing has given the country an enviable reputation. Ireland stretches just 500 kilometers in length and 300 kilometers in width, but with a ratio of 1:35 (water to land), it seems everywhere you turn, there’s an ideal location to be fished…READ MORE
The 'How I Met Your Mother' star was the host of the annual event on Sunday night and - while he enjoyed it - he is relieved he doesn't have to fill the role at any shows "for a long time"…READ MORE
The actor is said to have moved on after splitting with his 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart earlier this year, and he took a mystery brunette to a birthday bash for actress Shoshana Bush over the weekend…READ MORE
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra