Today's Irish entertainment roundup, September 24th 2013
Check out what Irish entertainment stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Mountain Man from the hit reality show “Duck Dynasty” is set to host the 11th annual World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 17 in Hot Springs, Arkansas…READ MORE
“Heartbeat of Home", an Irish dance show from the producers of "Riverdance" is set to launch in Dublin this week. The show is expected to come to the United States in March 2014…READ MORE
Guinness have announced details of the winning projects in the Arthur Guinness Projects creative and cultural initiative. The Arthur Guinness Projects, which was launched in June this year, was developed to champion and celebrate people whose ideas, passion and spirit are enhancing and shaping our culture and identity….READ MORE
He believes in Kingdom Come, when all the colors bleed into one, but he's not paying taxes. That's the message from U2's lead singer Bono to the Irish people. The filthy rich frontman insisted this week that the Irish Government don’t have a problem with the band avoiding paying tax on their billions in Ireland…READ MORE
The 'Twilight Saga' actor - who played Edward Cullen in the vampire franchise - admits he was "horribly shy" as a youngster, but his father convinced him to train as an actor to overcome his nerves and meet a potential girlfriend…READ MORE
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...