Today's Irish entertainment roundup, September 10th 2013
Check out what Irish entertainment stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Today's top Irish entertainment stories
Steven Spielberg and Daniel Day-Lewis have expressed interest in making a movie about Daniel O’Connell, according to Ireland’s Minister for Arts, Culture and the Gaeltacht…READ MORE
Guinness’s advertising campaigns are known throughout the world. From their first advertising tagline, “Guinness is Good For You,” in 1794, to their most recent "Made of More," the black stuff’s adverts have been famous throughout its history. ..READ MORE
Coláiste Lurgan, a Gaeltacht school, in Connemara, County Galway, this summer became world famous for the production of excellent music videos re-interpreting popular songs in Ireland’s native language, Irish (Gaelige)…READ MORE
The McLean Avenue Merchants Association (M.A.M.A.) has announced plans to hold its third annual Fall Festival on Saturday, September 14. The family-friendly event takes place on Yonkers’ McLean Ave., between Woodlawn Avenue and McCollum Place…READ MORE
Singing sensation Susan Boyle has just become the first British artist to record a posthumous duet with the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley…READ MORE
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...