Today's Irish entertainment roundup
Check out what Irish entertainment stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
The top Irish entertainment stories today:
The small town of Rathowen, County Westmeath, has invited one of their most famous sons, Bruce Springsteen, back home for The Gathering and to present him with his great-great grandmother’s birth certificate…READ MORE
So what are the ten greatest Irish ballads? We could sit here and argue for months, and I would happily do but here is my selection. All these songs have touched my heart at one time or another. I hope they touch yours too…READ MORE
Every year, Comic-Con is eagerly anticipated by TV, movie, and comic buffs around the globe. It draws huge crowds of excited fans, many of whom go the extra mile and come prepared in full costume to catch a glimpse of some of their favorite actors and superheroes…READ MORE
Bruce Springsteen paid tribute to slain teen Trayvon Martin at his concert in Limerick on Tuesday night. The Irish American dedicated his song “American Skin (41 Shots)” to Martin, who was shot by George Zimmerman on Feb. 26, 2012, while walking home in Sanford, Florida...READ MORE
When you bring up Galway in conversation with those who know the city, a smile, echoing warm memories, glides across their face. Galway, the City of Tribes, is a magical city at the best of times but its annual Arts Festival brings out something really special…READ MORE
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...