Today's Irish entertainment roundup, August 8th, 2013
Check out what Irish entertainment stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
The top Irish entertainment stories today:
Lily Collins haunted by ghost of girl in Dublin hotel while filming (VIDEO)
Lily Collins, the actress daughter of singer Phil Collins, told NBC talk show host Jimmy Fallon that she was haunted by the ghost of a young girl during the time she spent working on a film in Dublin earlier this year...READ MORE
Jinkx Monsoon won the top prize (and tens of thousands of ardent fans) on the last season of Rupaul's Drag Race…READ MORE
Talk show queen Oprah Winfey walked the red carpet at ‘The Butler’ premiere in New York this week in a custom rose colored sequined Theia gown designed by Irish man Don O’Neill. ..READ MORE
Irish singer/songwriter turned television host Cathy Maguire is to launch her new album ‘Ireland In Song’ on Friday, August 9th at the New York Irish Center on Jackson Avenue…READ MORE
Charlie Sheen, The 47-year-old actor had Selma, who played his therapist Dr. Kate Wells on the comedy series, axed from the show last month following a "heated battle" after he learnt that she had allegedly complained about his work ethic to producers…READ MORE
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm