Today's Irish entertainment roundup, August 23, 2013
Check out what Irish entertainment stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today
Irish rocker Bono and film star Brad Pitt were courted by Scientology's top brass in the hope they'd join the controversial church, an author has claimed….READ MORE
Although the typical view of Irish people is that we all have red hair and freckles just ten percent of the population are redheads…READ MORE
An American filmmaker has told how he hopes his new movie will inspire Ireland's redheads to take pride in their ginger locks…READ MORE
The 53-year-old actress - who plays tough-talking cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on the musical show - read the dialogue for the emotional episode for the first time on Wednesday and is grateful to the show's creators and writers for how they have decided to say farewell to Cory's character Finn Hudson…READ MORE
The father of the troubled star - who has had various legal woes in recent years including jail stints and most recently undergoing a court ordered 90-day stint in rehab - says he and his ex-wife, Dina, should take responsibility for the way she is because they divorced when she was young and had a volatile relationship…READ MORE
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm