The most read entertainment stories of 2011 on IrishCentral
From Hollywood stars to Buckingham Palace, the top celebrity stories of the year
Hollywood vets and their faith; Olivia Wilde stripping off; and of course, Robert Pattinson.
Here’s the top entertainment stories from 2011:
1. The best Irish movies of all time
Have you seen every movie on the list? These Irish flicks have made a big impact on the film industry.
2. Pierce Brosnan discusses his Catholic faith
Irish celebrity favorite Pierce Brosnan chats with RTE news about his relationship with his religion.
3. Olivia Wilde takes it off for FHM
Irish-American actress and beauty Olivia Wilde goes topless for a spread in FHM.
4. Robert Pattinson’s top 10 necessities
This ‘Twilight’ hunk shares a few of his favorite things.
5. Top 10 Irish mob movies
Mob themes in cinema are nothing new, but adding a touch of Irish to them provides that enticing extra edge.
6. Galway-born Philip Treacy tops off wedding of the year
The only thing that may have upstaged Kate and Pippa Middleton’s fashions at the nuptials of the year might have been the outlandish headwear designed by Philip Treacy.
7. Damian McGinty makes big debut on ‘Glee’
The Derry native and ‘The Glee Project’ co-champion finally got to strut his stuff on the FOX primetime hit, though not without connotations of leprechauns and Lucky Charms.
8. Martin Sheen found saving grace in Catholic religion
The father of 2011’s headliner Charlie Sheen said he found solace in his Catholic faith during tough times.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...
- Irish American professor claims humans are...
- Irish give more than anyone else in Europe...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...