The most popular Guinness commercials (VIDEO)
Witty, visually spectacular, and popular, their most viewed TV adverts
Guinness’s advertising campaigns are known throughout the world. From their first advertising tagline, “Guinness is Good For You,” in 1794, to their most recent "Made of More," the black stuff’s adverts have been famous throughout its history.
As their newest “Made of More” campaign featuring a group of buddies playing wheelchair basketball is making such a stir, we decided to look at some of the most popular Guinness adverts online.
Millions of viewers have watched these commercials on YouTube and the variation and quality of the ads is amazing. From funny to poignant and witty Guinness has certainly set themselves apart from the usual beer ads.
Here’s the top ten most popular:
2. “Made of More”:
3. “Round up your mates for a Guinness”:
5. “A Short Film Called Hands”:
6. “Bring it to Life”:
8. Official Arthur’s Day “Paint the Town Black”:
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...