The Script charms the crowds on ‘The Today Show’ - VIDEO
Irish up-and-comers wow US crowds
Up-and-coming Irish rock band The Script performed a mini-concert on NBC's 'Today' show in Rockefeller Plaza in New York City last week that saw them conquer the Big Apple in a short but spirited set.
The new Irish rock stars performed their latest singles 'For the First Time' and 'Nothing,' culled from their second studio album "Science & Faith."
The band also blasted out a breathtaking live version of their first US hit single 'Breakeven,' from their debut album.
The song peaked at number 12 on the Hot 100 in 2010 and it's a promise of exciting things to come.
Check them out here:
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.