Spot the dummies - One Directions snapped with new wax models – VIDEO
The world’s biggest boy band came face-to-face with their own wax models
One Direction are now forever immortalized, after the boy band’s wax figures were unveiled in Madame Tussauds London this week.
The world’s biggest boy band came face-to-face with their own wax models when they were introduced to themselves.
The 'One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)' group's doppelgangers were unveiled to the public at the London attraction on Thursday, but the boys - Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - were given a sneak peek of the models on Tuesday and they are all "honored" to have their own figures.
Upon seeing his likeness, Niall, 19, was amazed at the attention to detail that went into the figures - right down to the clothing choices.
He exclaimed: "It's really good, isn't it?! This is weird - he's wearing my actual shoes!"
Zayn, 20, added: "They look wicked, they're bang on!"
The boy band feel it's a "privilege" to receive their own wax figures from the famed tourist attraction, which has also immortalized the likes of Madonna, Michael Jackson and Queen Elizabeth.
Liam, 19, said: "This is definitely a privilege, getting a wax figure."
Harry, 19, concurred: "It's amazing and such an honor."
The life-like statues are sure to be a hit with their eager female fan base, but visitors will have just 12 weeks to see the waxworks at Madame Tussauds London before they are taken to other Madame Tussauds attractions around the world including New York City and Sydney, Australia.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm