‘Snow White’ co-stars Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart had instant chemistry– VIDEO
Theron says it was ‘instantly amazing’
Oscar award winning actress Charlize Theron has spoken about the instant chemistry between her and her ‘Snow White’ co-star Kristen Stewart.
Despite the pair playing enemies in their upcoming summer blockbuster, Theron said they instantly connected on the flight to San Diego Comic Con last summer.
"We met on a plane going to Comic-Con, you know when you meet someone and it's effortless? It was instantly amazing,” she told E! Online.
We couldn't shut up," she continued. "The plane landed and they were like, 'Get off the plane' and we were going on and on."
Click here for Kristen Stewart’s profile page
Kristen Stewart accidentally punched her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' co-star Chris Hemsworth in the face
Bruce Springsteen’s new, 24th, album called for economic justice
Theron said the chemistry between the two actors on set was also fantastic.
"I think we both love what we do and we came to play," Theron said.
Due out this summer Kristen Stewart plays the part of Snow White and Theron portrays the role of Queen Ravenna in “Snow White and the Huntsman”.
Watch the trailer of ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ below:
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.