Shia LaBeouf and Anne Hathaway have been voted Hollywood best value for money
Forbes magazine have released their annual list of "Hollywood's Best Actors for the Buck". Shia LaBeouf topped the poll for the second year in a row while Anne Hathaway came in at number two.
Shia LaBeouf started his acting career at the tender age of 12 and made himself a household name through his roles in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", with Megan Fox, and "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" alongside Harrison Ford.
La Beouf's two top movies made a fortune in the box office. The second "Transformers" movie earned $833 million in 2009 and the fourth "Indian Jones" took in $709 million in 2008. Forbes calculated that for every dollar that they paid LaBeouf the studio made $81 profit. What a great investment.
Academy Award-nominated Hathaway's value for money is much the same. For every dollar the studios paid her, for "Alice in Wonderland" and "Bride Wars" they made $64.
Daniel Radcliffe of "Harry Potter" fame, Robert Downey Jr ("Sherlock Holmes"), Cate Blanchett ("Robin Hood") also got into the top five.
Here's the complete list -
1. Shia LaBeouf - $81
2. Anne Hathaway - $64
3. Daniel Radcliffe - $61
4. Robert Downey Jr. - $33
5. Cate Blanchett - $27
6. Jennifer Aniston( tied) - $21
7. Meryl Streep (tied) - $21
8. Johnny Depp - $18
9. Nicolas Cage - $17
10. Sarah Jessica Parker - $17
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and...