Robert Pattinson smitten by Irish 'Lovely Bones' star Saoirse Ronan
'Twilight' star sneaks into LA premier of 'The Lovely Bones'
Irish actress Saoirse Ronan has a new fan, "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson.
Pattinson attended the LA premier of Ronan's new film, "The Lovely Bones," last night and tried to keep a low profile.
However he was spotted by actress Katerina Graham
“At the premiere of lovely bones and robert pattinson is here girls!” she wrote on her Twitter page. “Should I kidnap him for the fans? He’s sitting a few rows from me.”
Pattinson skipped out on the red carpet but Saoirse made a star turn in a gorgeous glittery dress.
Saoirse is a hot tip for the Oscar nominations for her role as Susie Salmon in "The Lovely Bones."
She received multiple award nominations for her role as the young Briony Tallis in the film "Atonement."
Saoires, who is an only child, was born in New York City to Irish parents Monica and Paul Ronan.
The family moved back to County Carlow when Saoirse was three and Saoirse would often accompany her father to the movie set in Ireland where he had parts in films such as "The Devil's Own" and "Veronica Guerin."
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...