Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner showered with People’s Choice Awards - SEE VIDEO
Last night the three cast members Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were present to pick up the gong as “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” was voted the peoples favorite film while Kristen Stewart won the award for Best Actress
Kristen Stewart, wearing a beautiful shimmering mini dress stepped aside as Lautner and Pattinson accepted the award. Taking the statuette from Katy Perry Lautner joked “"These things really are heavy, Katy. Wow!” and continued saying "I can't believe this. This is unreal."
Pattinson echoed Lautner’s sentiments thanking his fans for their support. He also get a playful gibe in at his co-stars. He said “I couldn't hear what either of them said, but I can guarantee you that they both wrote speeches…Thanks, it's been a wonderful experience and thank you."
Intervening Stewart mimed pulling the boisterous Pattinson offstage before she nabbed the microphone to thank the producers and fans.
Stewart mimed pulling her beau off the stage with a cane before interjecting and thanking the producers and the fans.
Accepting the award she said “Thank you so much, I've never been to the People's Choice awards before…I was a vampire this morning in Baton Rouge, so this is really weird.”
"Twilight: Eclipse" also picked up four other awards favorite on-screen team and favorite drama movie.
Here’s a list of all the winners from the People’s Choice Awards 2011:
* The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR
FAVORITE MOVIE ACTRESS
* Kristen Stewart
FAVORITE ACTION MOVIE
* Iron Man 2
FAVORITE ACTION STAR
* Jackie Chan
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Irish finance minister says US Senate are...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Calls for Irish Justice Minister to resign...