Robert Downey Jr and Sam Worthington among Forbes top earners for 2010
Robert Downey Jr and Sam Worthington have ranked among Hollywood’s highest earners for 2010 according to Forbe’s magazine.
Leonardio DiCaprio managed to come out at the top of the list cashing in on his movies “Shutter Island” and “Inception”. “Inception” raked it $825 million. All together DiCaprio’s movies this year made $1.1 billion at the global box office. It’s believed that he will earn $50 million personally for his part in “Inception” alone.
Robert Downey Jr came in at a respectable fourth place taking in $808 million from “Iron Man 2” and “Due Date”. “Iron Man 2” was fact the seventh-highest grossing movie of 2010.
Sam Worthington, came in ninth, and pulled together $494 million with his smash hits “Clash of the Titans”. Also Worthington was of course the lead in “Avatar” which bagged $2.8 billion.
Mia Wasikowska and Johnny Depp tied in second spot this year having both had a success in Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland”. Also “Harry Potter’s” Daniel Radcliffe came in fourth. Although “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” only opened on month ago it is already the highest grossing film of 2010 with $789 million at the box office.
Of course Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart both make it on to the top earners list for their roles in “The Twilight Saga”. Of course Pattinson also starred in “Remember Me” and Stewart in “The Runaways” this year.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas