Rob Lowe strikes infamous pose as JFK for 'Killing Kennedy'
Rob Lowe looks the part for upcoming film “Killing Kennedy” as he mirrors JFK’s pose from the official White House portrait
Rob Lowe’s photo reenactment of John F. Kennedy’s stance in his official White House portrait has been released, showing a striking resemblance to the 35th U.S. president.
“West Wing” star Rob Lowe began production in Virginia this week on the National Geographic Channel TV movie “Killing Kennedy” which is based on the best-selling book by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard.
The film will chronicles the final years of Kennedy and his assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, and the events leading up to their deaths in November 1963.
Other cast members include, Ginnifer Goodwin (Once Upon a Time) as Jacqueline Kennedy, Michelle Trachtenberg (Gossip Girl) as Marina Oswald, and Will Rothhaar as Lee Harvey Oswald.
"Killing Kennedy" will be Lowe's second big made-for-TV movie of the year,” reports tv.yahoo, “following the HBO Liberace movie ‘Behind the Candelabra’ where Lowe played real-life plastic surgeon Jack Startz, who not only performed a major makeover on Liberace, but also performed procedures to make the piano-playing superstar's much-younger lover look just like Liberace.
“Killing Kennedy” will air in November to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the November 22, 1963 assassination of President Kennedy.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas