Replica of ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn’ wedding dress to be created
Dress designer announced that the creation will hit stores in November
With the premiere of “Breaking Dawn: Part 1” just months away, Twilight fans now have another reason to curl over in anticipation.
Designer Alfred Angelo has announced that he will be creating an exact replica of the Carolina Herrera wedding gown that Bella will be donning in the film.
Stills of the wedding scene were released that show Kristen Stewart as Bella sporting the dress and fans exploded with curiosity as to how the dress will look on the big screen.
The ‘Edwardian-inspired’ dress will be selling exclusively in the designer’s stores and independent retailers the world over starting November.
Visit Kristen Stewart's profile page for more stories, photos and her bio
Pricing has not been determined yet but it could range anywhere from £300 to £3,000, the Daily Mail reports.
The designer is also among the many that have attempted to recreate the Alexander McQueen gown worn by Kate Middleton, at her wedding. The designer also revealed a breathtaking collection inspired by Disney princesses.
Twilight author Stephenie Meyer has made it clear that the dress should be an old-fashioned Art Nouveau-style design.
“It’s a simpler style than the frillier Edwardian stuff. Elegant white satin, cut on the bias, with long sleeves.”
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...