Prince Harry rumored to be dating Florence Brudenell-Bruce, star of Paddy Power ad
Prince Harry goes with the Flo
Prince Harry is rumored to be dating lingerie and swimwear model Florence Brudenell-Bruce, whom he has known for several years.
The 25-year-old beauty is the descendant of the seventh Earl of Cardigan, who led the Charge of the Light Brigade during the Crimean War.
Friends told the Sun newspaper that Prince Harry (26) had spent time with Florence at her £2.5 million home in Notting Hill, West London.
Responding to reporters outside her home yesterday the actress remained coy saying: "There's not much to say.”
The blonde bombshell previously dated Formula One racing driver Jenson Button.
A Royal source told The Sun newspaper: "It's very early days but Harry and Florence are an item.
"She is a lot of fun, blonde and very good-looking. Harry really likes her."
Check out Florence in this Paddy Power ad.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas