Mark Walhberg in training for ‘The Fighter’ part two - VIDEO
Irish American star shattered his knuckle training for role
Mark Wahlberg is in training to film The Fighter 2. 'Before I made the first one I knew that the second one was in the pipeline,' Wahlberg told NBC's PopcornBiz this week.
'I’d like to do it sooner rather than later, because I’m already training,' he added. 'I already sustained another injury. I shattered my knuckle. We’re still training every day.'
'The Fighter's' 'Irish' Micky Ward - a working class hero - SEE VIDEO
Mark Wahlberg confirms sequel for Oscar-winning ‘The Fighter’ - VIDEO
'The Fighter' star Amy Adams to star in controversial Scientology film
Although officially he hasn't cast Christian Bale, Melissa Leo, Amy Adams or director David O. Russell in their trademark roles, Wahlberg is not concerned.
'We’ve talked about it,' he confessed. 'They have to. It’s non-negotiable.'
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.