Possibility of sequel for Olivia Wilde’s ‘Tron Legacy’
Cast may be reunited for sequel
“Tron: Legacy” director Josesp Kosinski has revealed he is keen to bring the stars of his digital world into reality in the planned sequel.
Kosinski told ComingSoon that he plans to use the ending of Legacy, in which Olivia Wilde’s computer program Quorra is freed from the virtual realm as a springboard for the follow-up.
"That crossing over is a very kind of fascinating idea to me," he said. "It's like the world of Tron: Legacy is limited to the world and all the stuff that exists in that world stays in that world. But if stuff can cross over, just imagine the possibilities of what that means for the next chapter."
The director also revealed that the animated series “Tron: Uprising” will act as a prequel to the latest blockbuster.
"The animated series is going to explore some chapters before our story," he commented. "But we laid enough groundwork in Legacy that there's a lot of kind of jumping-off points for additional places to go. And that to me is exciting."
“Tron: Legacy” is currently released on DVD and Blu-ray in the U.S.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra