Poppy new trailer for Morgan Spurlock’s new One Direction concert documentary “1D3D” - VIDEO
“Supersize Me” filmmaker releases teaser trailer for Niall Horan and the boys movie, for release in August
A new teaser trailer has been released for a documentary about One Direction on concert. The documentary, which will be in 3D, is titled “1D3D” and scheduled to be released August 30, 2013.
This is the first released trailer of the upcoming documentary and it features candid behind-the-scenes moments, interviews, and band members’ calls to their moms back home. The documentary will also feature some concert footage.
Morgan Spurlock, a well known documentarian who made “Supersize Me” and “Comic-Con: A Fan’s Hope”, announced last fall that he would make the documentary on the popular boy band.
One Direction’s 2013 concert tour will stop at several European cities before traveling across the United States and Canada throughout the summer.
One Direction, which consists of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson, was formed by Simon Cowell in 2010 on the British show “The X Factor.” The group finished third in the show and quickly gained large fan following on both sides of the pond. In 2012, their debut album “Up All Night” was number 1 on the US Billboard 200 chart. Their second album “Take Me Home” includes their hit song, “Live While We’re Young.”
Watch the teaser trailer here:
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra