'PS I Love You' author Cecelia Ahern is keen to get back to writing
Author Cecelia Ahern is looking forward to getting back to writing after the birth of her first child.
Cecelia, who is the daughter of Ireland's former Prime Minister Bertie Ahern is currently taking a year out from her busy writing career to spend time with her 10-month-old daughter Robin.
“The PS I Love” writer and “Samantha Who?”creator got married in June to her long term partner David Keoghan.
"I'm enjoying married life. It's great," she told the Evening Herald last weekend.
The award winning author insists she is enjoying motherhood but admitted she is looking forward to getting back writing.
"I'm very boring at the moment, I haven't been doing much. I'll be back to writing a new book next January. I've enjoyed having the year out but it will be nice to get back to work as well.
"The Book Of Tomorrow, my last book, has just come out in paperback. I've also just been nominated for the Bord Gais Energy Irish Book Awards which is exciting," she added.
The film adaption of her first novel “PS I Love You” became a major motion picture starring Hilary Swank, Lisa Kudrow, Kathy Bates and Gerard Butler.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.