Not looking great for 'Sex and The City 3'
Sex And The City 2 was one of the year's most eagerly awaited films, and one of the most disappointing.
Critics and the public seemed to agree, Sex And The City 2 just failed to live up to all the hype.
More importantly for any follow up prospects, it failed to match expectations at the US box office, as cinema goers decided following the girls on a trip to Abu Dhabi was just not an enticing prospect.
Davis, who played Charlotte in the smash-hit television series and spin-off movies, told the press this week that she has not been informed whether a third film will be made.
However, while she is keen to make Sex And The City 3, she does not expect to appear as Charlotte again.
'I could be wrong - obviously there was a time when we thought there was no movie happening so you never know - but it is not looking great,' she said.
News reports recently suggested plans for Sex And The City 3 have been postponed and that Sarah Jessica Parker, who played Carrie, was distraught about the news.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.