Niall Horan says One Direction’s new album “Take Me Home” is better than “Up All Night”
Record breaking boyband continue to become more and more popular - VIDEO
The Mullingar lad, Niall Horan, has said that One Direction’s newest album “Take Me Home” is even better than their record breaking album “Up All Night”
Speaking to the Sun, the formerly blond Irish singer said their new album is “a million miles away from our old album.”
Horan continued, “It’s a bit more of a live-sounding album…The drums are a bit harder.
“When you make a second album, I think the thing to do is outdo your first one and personally I think we’ve done that. It’s way better.”
One Direction have already released the first song from the album, “Live While We’re Young.”
This broke records, becoming the fastest selling pre-ordered single ever. It topped pre-ordered charts in 40 countries.
Niall Horan and the boys also hold the Guinness World Record for being the first Irish / UK group to reach number one in the charts in America with a debut album. “Up All Night” bettered the Spice Girls 1997 attempts and not even The Beatle managed to achieve this record.
Here’s the video for “Live While We’re Young”:
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...