Niall Horan and One Direction set to release new album “Take Me Home” this November
Unprecedented success for teen pop group
One Direction were well named because it seems there's only one road they're traveling on - and it leads to easy street.
The Irish and British boy band's first single 'What Makes You Beautiful' debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart after it had already become the most pre-ordered Sony Music Entertainment single in history.
The band's motto seems to be start at the top and then sit on it.
Now, according to Eye Witness News, the group of teenage tearaway's is planning a second wave of spectacular success with a new record due in November, with the release of their sophomore album Take Me Home, Columbia Records announced on Thursday.
Take Me Home will feature all new tracks co-written by One Direction boys with input from big names like Ed Sheeran and McFly's Tom Fletcher.
The album's lead-in single 'Live While We're Young' will premiere on radio on September 24 and will reportedly be available to download from October 1.
The band made Billboard history in March this year, surpassing even The Beatles to become the first group to debut at Number 1 with their first album Up All Night, which has now sold 12 million records worldwide.
Take Me Home follows on the coattails of One Direction's weird but well-received performance on the back of a truck at the London Olympics closing ceremony earlier this month and will set the agenda for their worldwide tour in 2013.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm