Michael Shannon the perfect Zod in new Superman, “Man of Steel” trailer - VIDEOS
The countdown to the summer release of the Superman sequel begins as trailers continue to generate hype
Zack Snyder seems to have finally provided DC Comic fans everywhere with the Superman experience they’ve been waiting for as ‘Man of Steel’ trailers look more than promising.
The all star lineup includes Michael Shannon as General Zod, Russell Crowe as superman’s real father, Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as superman’s earthly parents, Amy Adams as the curious journalist, Laurence Fishburne as the editor of the newspaper, and will likely be a breakout role for Henry Cavill as the man of steel himself.
The film was directed by Zack Snyder, who also called the shots for the hit ‘300’, and was produced by the genius behind the Dark Knight trilogy, Christopher Nolan.
The trailer below is in form of a eerie viral video depicting General Zod with one simple ultimatum, Superman will go to him or the earth will pay the price.
Warner Brothers plans to release ‘Man of Steel’ on June 14th.
The next trailer gives viewers a look into grand scale of production that went into making this sure to be blockbuster.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.