Megan Fox's festive fight with Brian Austin Green
Megan Fox has reportedly fallen out with her boyfriend over where they'll spend Christmas. The 'Transformers' actress - who has been dating actor Brian Austin Green on and off since they met in 2003 - had an argument with him after they were unable to agree on their festive holiday plans.
A source is quoted by website Absolute Now as saying: "Basically, Megan wanted it all her way with Brian joining her and her friends and family for the holiday but Brian isn't so keen.
"He is very loyal to his family and thought they would at least share the holidays between the two. It's all ended in another tiff, which means they probably won't see each other at all over Christmas."
The 23-year-old actress might not yet know where she is going to spend Christmas, but she recently revealed she's already got Brian's present.
The 'Jennifer's Body' star was searching auction website eBay with her lover when she came across a classic red 1966 Mustang Fastback at a bargain price, although the vehicle needed a lot of repairs.
She said: "We were going through cars on eBay and I found one in really good condition that was beautiful and for a good price."
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.