Make outs and murder in Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara’s new movie ‘Side Effects’
Love story turns murder mystery in new film - VIDEO
The upcoming thriller ‘Side Effects’ starring ‘Magic Mike’s Channing Tatum and ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’s Rooney Mara depicts a love story halted by the ‘side effects’ of a prescription drug.
According to IMDB, the film is about “A woman who turns to prescription medication as a way of handling her anxiety concerning her husband's upcoming release from prison.”
Read more: Channing Tatum in training for new Olympic ‘Foxcatcher’ role - VIDEO
The movie appears to begin as a love story between Mara and Tatum. However, the film takes a turn to the dark side after a murder is committed and much of the suspicion falls on Mara’s doctor, played by Jude Law.
Read more: Oscar nominees for 2013 include Armagh and Kerry natives - VIDEOS
Check out the new trailer here:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas