Lindsay Lohan threatened by ‘gunman’ in Morocco
Lindsay Lohan was threatened by a gunman while visiting Morocco over the weekend.
The Irish-American “Mean Girls” actress was left shaken following the terrifying encounter, only to discover the weapon being brandished was fake.
She revealed on her Twitter page: "Umm-OMFG! I was walking ahead with the security guard and some guy was following me, then pulled up in his car and pointed a GUN at me!
"I was on the phone w/my mom and i screamed and ducked and the guy started laughing and pushed the trigger and it was a fake gun..I was crying..he scared me. (sic)"
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old’s father Michael has demanded she go into rehab, insisting she needs help for an addiction to painkillers.
Speaking after the actress branded him a “lunatic” over his addiction claims, Michael told X17 online: "As far as Lindsay is concerned, if she retracts her statement and goes into a rehab, I will stop. But if the lies continue and prescription drug use don't stop. Neither will I.
"As for me. I am sorry I had to take this route, but I have tried and tried to help Linds, and I been lied about long enough. Lindsay has two weeks to get herself into a LONG TERM rehab. (sic)"
Mr. Lohan’s comments came after his daughter said she wanted to change her name.
"My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family,” she said.
“He should be where he has always put himself after verbally abusing and physically abusing people all my life, behind bars.
"So much for having a 'dad'... I'm going to spend some time with the ones that love me and i love now. The next shopping spree I’m going on is for a new last name!!!"
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra