Liam Neeson's poignant tribute to his wife Natasha Richardson in his 'Last Supper' - VIDEOS
The Irishman reveals he wishes his last meal could be cooked by his late wife
You can see the video of Neeson’s interview here.
Liam Neeson’s Roasted Chicken
Average sized, free range chicken
Fresh rosemary branches
Fresh black pepper
1/2 cup white wine
Preheat oven to 450*F.
Take an average sized, free range chicken and bring to room temperature.
Stuff cavity with 3 or 4 branches of fresh rosemary and some fresh black pepper and good sea salt.
Drizzle some olive oil all over bird and sprinkle again with salt and pepper.
Tuck another rosemary branch between each leg and breast.
Place in oven for 30 minutes, then reduce oven to 400*F.
Splash a little white wine over chicken.
Cook for approximately 55 minutes more, then remove from the oven.
Allow to rest for 15 minutes before serving while you make the gravy…very important part.
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- American dance teacher and Ulster husband...
- Obama under fire for turning G8 summit into...