Liam Neeson’s family not impressed by ‘A Team’
Liam Neeson admitted that his family, including his late spouse’s mother Vanessa Redgrave his 14 and 15-year-old sons greet “The A Team” with a luke-warm reaction.
The Irish actor, who this week attended “The A Team’s” premiere at the Savoy Cinema in Dublin, admitted bring mother-in-law and children to see a screening of his latest movie.
He said “I went to go see the film with my boys and my mother-in-law, Vanessa Redgrave.
“About a quarter of the way through I turned to her and she looked confused. I said, ‘Vanessa, are you following this?’ She said, ‘I’m a little bit confused but I’m loving every second of it.’
“I think I got away with it with my boys.”
Though Neeson has admitted that he found the film physically exhausting to make and let it slip that he’s too old to appreciate the kitsch value to “The A Team” remakes he seems to be open to getting involved in a sequel.
It seems that his fellow castmates Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copley, Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson and Jessica Biel’s charm may have been able to twist his arm.
He said “Oh I’d love to do a sequel with the guys. They’re a great bunch.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...