Liam Neeson’s companion a Natasha Richardson look-a-like
Eighteen months after the death of wife Natasha Richardson, Liam Neeson seems to be keeping company with a woman who bears a strong resemblance to his late wife.
Nastasha Richardson died tragically after a ski slope fall in March 2009.Since then Neeson has been single.
The actor was spotted holding hands with businesswoman Freya St. Johnston after leaving London’s Nobu restaurant on Friday, according to the Daily Mail.
A bit later, the couple was seen walking into the Dorchester Hotel.
It is believed that Neeson met Freya, 36, through friends in the film world.
When asked about her relationship with the 58-year-old actor yesterday, she said, “I am not saying anything whatsoever.”
Freya, who lists a “single” status on her Facebook page , was seen with a ring on her third finger. She is believed to have two children, including a seven-year-old son with ex-partner Matthew Winton.
“I am not aware of that [any relationship], but I would not be surprised, she moves in those circles,” said a close friend of Freya.
“She said he’s just an old friend. They have not seen each other for ten years and went out to dinner on Friday night.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...