Kristen Stewart confirmed for ‘Snow White’ sequel
Despite alleged affair with the film’s director Rupert Sanders "Twilight" star's involvement has been confirmed
Kristen Stewart is reportedly confirmed to return for the sequel of her ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ film.
RTE writes that Stewart promises the sequel to be “amazing,” and said "No, I'm so excited about it, it's crazy!"
"The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we're going to make a sequel, and that's very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoa, stop talking about it'. So no, I'm totally not allowed to talk about it."
Stewart’s work on the first film steered her directly into some controversy when news broke that she had an affair with the film’s director Rupert Sanders, who was married at the time. Stewart compromised her relationship with actor Robert Pattinson, but the two have since patched things up.
Sanders will not be returning to direct the next installment. No word yet either on Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron, who were both in the first film as well.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas