Kim Kardashian and Charlie Sheen voted the most annoying celebrities of the summer
The socialite – who tied the knot with basketball star Kris Humphries last month – topped a poll carried out by Parade.com and omg! as part of their 2011 Summer Pop Culture Survey.
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen and 'Jersey Shore' star Snooki placed second and third respectively.
Also featuring in the list were Linday Lohan – whose legal problems saw her hit the headlines throughout the summer months –'Apprentice' tycoon Donald Trump and 'The Bachelor' star Brad Womack.
Commenting on Kim's place at the top of the list, Parade.com said: "Everywhere you look, there seems to be a Kardashian. Famous for being famous, Kim, in particular, has been inescapable, with her recent wedding and honeymoon reported just about everywhere. Perhaps all that exposure is why she earned the title of Most Annoying Celebrity in our poll, with 29 per cent of the vote."
Elsewhere in the survey, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith beat off competition to be voted Coolest Couple, topping the list by just one per cent more than Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck.
Royal newlyweds Prince William and Duchess Catherine came third, with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z and Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem rounding off the top six.
2011 omg! and Parade.com Summer Pop Culture Poll selected results:
1. Kim Kardashian 29 per cent
2. Charlie Sheen 27 per cent
3. Snooki 21 per cent
4. Lindsay Lohan 16 per cent
5. Donald Trump 5 per cent
6. Brad Womack 1 per cent
1. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith 27 per cent
2. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck 26 per cent
3. Prince William and Kate Middleton 20 per cent
4. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 11 per cent
5. Beyonce and Jay-Z 10 per cent
6. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem 6 per cent
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Irish finance minister says US Senate are...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Calls for Irish Justice Minister to resign...