Justin Beiber wants Susan Boyle on board for 'Grease'
Teenage heartthrob Justin Beiber revealed this week that the role he really wants is lead in a remake of classic 1978 musical film 'Grease.'
The tiny teen wants to step into John Travolta's shoes as Danny in the 1950s throwback musical.
Beiber said: 'It would be a lot of fun. It's been talked about a lot over the years but it would be awesome to play Danny.'
Beiber also knows just who he'd pick as his leading lady Sandy in the love story set in US school Rydell High. 'I would go for Miley Cyrus without hesitation. She can sing, dance and act.'
He added: 'I'd want some great people to star in it. Wouldn't Susan Boyle make an amazing Principal McGee? We'd just need to write it into the script that she broke into song.'
'I am obsessed with Susan,' says Beiber. 'When I look at her original audition it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would love to include Cheryl Cole as well. She would look great in the Rydell High cheer leading uniform.'
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm