John C. Reilly the voice for Disney’s new ‘Wreck-It Ralph’
Wreck-It Ralph” will be done Pixar-less
John C Reilly, known for his performances in ‘Step-Brothers’ (2008), ‘Magnolia’ (1999), ‘Gangs of New York’ (2002), and soon to be ‘Terri’ (2011), has recently been casted for the starring, voice-over role of Ralph in ‘Wreck-It Ralph.’ Others actors featured in the film include Jack McBrayer, Sarah Silverman, and Jane Lynch.
Like ‘Tangled,’ the 2010 Disney channel movie that grossed $396,313,000, ‘Wreck-It Ralph” will be done ‘Pixar-less,’ according to Joblo.com. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, considering how much ‘Tangled’ grossed all on its own. The movie is expected to cover a wide range of video games, which, if done properly, can lead to an extremely diverse and impressive final product. Perhaps channeling the lighter, ‘Step-Brother’s’ side we know of Reilly, ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ offers an innovative, kid-friendly, good guy/bad guy family film.
Directed by Rich Moore, the movie was discussed briefly last year with its original title ‘Reboot Ralph,’ but was more formally announced recently with a Disney press
According to Firstshowing.net, it is about Wreck-It Ralph, a video game character who is tired of being the Bad Guy. He instead longs to be like “Fit-It Felix, the Good Guy of his game.
Once a new video game comes out, Ralph sees the perfect opportunity to turn his life around, but instead ends of causing a great deal of destruction. Ralph must try and redeem himself as a hero before “‘it’s ‘Game Over’ for the entire arcade.’”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas