Jane Lynch wants Oscar winning Anne Hathaway to cameo on Glee
New Yorker won best supporting Oscar on Sunday night
Irish American Jane Lynch has said she hopes “Les Miserables” star Anne Hathaway will be the next celebrity to make an appearance on the hit Fox show, Glee News reports.
Anne scooped a best supporting actress Oscar for her role as Fantine in ‘Les Miserables’ at Sunday night's 85th Academy Awards.
Speaking at the Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar viewing party, Lynch said, "She's [Anne Hathaway] already said she wants to be Chris Colfer's lesbian aunt, I don't know why we didn't take her up on that.
"Now she's too much of a star."
When Lynch was asked if the success of “Les Miserables” could prompt a special episode of the hit show, Jane said: "That sounds like a great idea."
In the past Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker have previously guest-starred on Glee.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas