James Nesbitt and Mickey Rourke are too much for Kate Moss at GQ Awards do
Kate finds the Irish are too hot to handle!
Seems like Irish wit is too much for the English rose Kate Moss.
What caused all the drama?
But Nesbitt - currently starring with Liam Neeson in "Five Minutes of Heaven," - pushed her over the edge when he implied that he had had uh, relations, with her before the gig started.
Kate, who presented the "Woman of the Year" award to her friend, singer Lily Allen, was leaving the stage with Lily when Nesbitt made his comment.
Nesbitt laughed as he told the audience: "Kate Moss has still got it. Well, she should do, I gave it to her just before she came on stage."
He then said: “What? I’m talking about my telephone number”.
Moments later, Kate brushed past Lily and stalked out of the event muttering: "He’s so****ing rude..."I'm never coming to one of these ****ing award ceremonies again."
Unfortunately for Kate the cursed cameras caught the whole thing and her behavior looks tres bizarre while Lily Allen is doubled up with laughter.
Mind you, I have to say Kate's certainly more interesting these days!
Nesbitt later shrugged off the remarks saying “I gave her a big introduction and to be honest, I can’t see what all the fuss is about.”
“It’s all been blown out of proportion.”
But he added, “I don’t think I’ll be on her Christmas card list!”
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- Census shows more Catholics than Protestants...
- New reports suggest Robert F Kennedy’s wife...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Prospects for immigration reform bill are...
- Young people worst affected by Ireland’s...
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...
- Disgraced Cardinal Keith O’Brien leaves Scotlan