Irish talkshow appeals for St. Patrick’s Day messages from Irish emigrants around the globe
The national broadcaster of Ireland (RTE) will broadcast messages during March 16 show
The Late Late Show is calling on immigrants who have left Ireland to send video messages back home to be broadcast on TV. They plan to air the YouTube greets during the ad section of the show on 16th March.
Ryan Tubridy host of the show is calling on those “who left Ireland or you have family who have, “The Late Late Show” wants to hear from you!”
They are looking for a 30-second clip telling them who you are, where you are living and what you're up to. You can tell them how you’ll be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day if you feel like it or what you are missing about home. The more creative your entry the better.
HOW TO SEND YOUR CLIP:
The clip can be sent via email, Twitter or Facebook.
EMAIL: Send your video directly to email@example.com
FACEBOOK: post it right here!
YOUTUBE: Upload your video to YouTube and post the link to our Facebook page or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Wednesday 14th March at noon.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...