Irish fashion designer says Kate Middleton will not be the next Princess Diana
Paul Costelloe says Middleton is more high street shopper
Princess-in-waiting Kate Middleton doesn’t need to become the “the next Princess Diana” to be loved, according the Irish fashion designer Paul Costelloe.
The famed Irish designer says he hopes that Middleton doesn’t turn out to be a carbon copy of the late Princess Diana.
He explained, "She's a lovely girl, she dresses well and she's got a nice figure. But I just don't think we should be sending her into these fashion areas where she doesn't want to be.
"She shops in Peter Jones in Sloane Square, she bought some of my clothes probably during the sale, which is great. You know, we don't need another Princess Diana, as much as I had great pleasure in dressing her."
Meanwhile, fellow Irish fashion designer John Rocha praised “gorgeous” Kate for always looking stylish while remaining a “normal” person.
He told BBC News, "I think she's a gorgeous lady. It's great that she's been able to get the whole country excited. We're proud of her and the whole occasion.
"I think she's very stylish and what I like about her is she's a normal person and I think that's very important to bring the whole royal family into the new century," he added.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...