Hurricane Sandy puts a halt to Colin Farrell’s New York filming for ‘Winter’s Tale’
Production halted whilst hurricane rages
Irish superstar Colin Farrell's new film, which is set in New York City, has been postponed by Hurricane Sandy.
The talented actor was scheduled to begin work on Winter's Tale in New York on Monday, but according to 10news, movie bosses took the wise decision to halt production by a day.
The move followed reports which suggested Hurricane Sandy would hit the New York area on Monday evening after high winds and rain killed more than 40 people in the Caribbean.
A spokesperson for Warner Brothers, the studio behind Winter's Tale, has confirmed the move to Deadline.com, revealing the decision was taken 'as a precaution.' Now that a gale is blowing, that decision turned out to be the right one.
The film also stars sultry Downton Abbey actress Jessica Brown Findlay.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas