Gerard Butler attracted to all types of women
Gerard Butler isn't fussy about who he dates.
The Scottish actor – who has been romantically linked with a number of different beauties including former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston and singer-and-actress Jessica Simpson – doesn't have a particular type when it comes to girls because he hasn't yet met the perfect woman.
The 40-year-old said: "That's pretty much impossible to say because I'm not sure I'd know who she was until I saw her. All sorts of different characteristics appeal, from gentleness and innocence to strength and power – it just depends how they manifest themselves in a particular person."
While the “Bounty Hunter” hunk doesn't know what he wants in a partner, he would like to settle down and have children eventually.
He said: "Sometimes I think it would be great, but other days I don't because my job takes me all over the place and I wouldn't necessarily be around for them that much.
But I can definitely imagine it happening one day. I love being an uncle and I get on well with kids."
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm