George Clooney pulls out of reboot 'The Man from Uncle'
Muscle strain and stunts too much for new flick
George Clooney has left the building. The Oscar-winning hunk had been cast in Steven Soderbergh's new film adaptation of the 1960's TV spy series, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. but he has just pulled out of the film.
According to E! Online, the script features non stop stunts and big budget action sequences that Clooney feared would simply put too much strain on his body, which is still healing from injuries he suffered during the filming of a new thriller set in the Middle East.
There are even rumors Clooney plans to have another operation during the time he would have been filming The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
George Clooney is reportedly dating a former wrestler
'Ides of March' George Clooney has 'truly great' female friends
George Clooney has had a custom-made beach hut installed on the set of his latest movie
It's not as if Clooney won't be busy. This fall he will premiere The Ides of March, the political thriller he wrote, directed and starred in and will also take lead in Alexander Payne's film, The Descendants.
Soderbergh plans to make The Man From U.N.C.L.E. one of his last three films before retiring.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...