Galway Girl strikes St Patrick’s Day pose for Playboy boss Hugh Hefner
Glamor model Shahira invited to LA mansion for summer holidays
Irish model Shahira has sent her very own St Patrick’s Day greeting to Playboy guru Hugh Heffner – ahead of her return to his mansion this summer.
The Dublin based Galway born pin-up has received an exclusive invite from Hefner himself to spend weekends at the lavish Playboy mansion over the summer holidays.
The Irish Sun reports that Shahira will be spending her summer weekends in Los Angeles after the invite.
But first she dressed up for a St Patrick’s Day card with a difference which will be winging its way to the Playboy boss.
The report says she donned a classy Kiss Me I’m Irish tie to celebrate catching up with the publishing boss and his bunnies.
Aspiring actress Shahira, 22, first visited the 86-year-old’s California gaff last year.
She has now been added to a private list allowing her to come and go every weekend for her four-month stay in LA.
The delighted Athenry scorcher said: “I am absolutely over the moon.”
In the meantime, Shahira is looking forward to spending the national holiday with family and friends in her hometown.
“I am thrilled with how everything is unfolding extremely excited about the future and my visits to LA!
“However there is nowhere I’d rather spend St Patrick’s day than at home in Ireland.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas