Gaelic Girls TV asked American visitors – what makes Galway so special? – VIDEO
Friendly people, beautiful surroundings, and of course “the craic” – fall in love with Galway
Our Gaelic Girl Lauren took to the streets of Galway, after she dismounted her beautiful horse, to ask Americans living and visiting Galway, “What is your favorite thing about Galway?”
Of course, the magical city of Galway hasn’t disappointed our friends from across the pond. From the beautiful surroundings to the warm and friendly people, to the “craic”, it’s no wonder so many people fall in love with the ancient, lively hub.
VIDEO - Gaelic Girls- Are all Irish Men "Mama's Boys"?
Patriots' Tom Brady makes donor appeal for mentor Tom Martinez a week before Super Bowl
Fox Anchor Greg Kelly seems like a victim not a rapist in allegations against him
What also struck their attention was how much fun there is to be had in Galway. The city has a huge student population and there’s always something fun to do from a quick pint on Shop Street to theatre and music gigs.
One of the ladies summed it up perfectly “Everyone’s just happy to be here”.
Here’s the video of Lauren out on the streets of Galway:
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...