Gaelic Girls TV - Dublin on “What makes Irish people so romantic?” - VIDEO
Gaelic Girl Lauren gets ready for Valentine’s Day in Dublin
Gaelic Girl Lauren took to the streets of Dublin City again recently and polled people about what they think makes Ireland so romantic.
No doubt, the responses were varied and creative. While one person said it was the “charm” of the Irish that so many people are attracted to, another said it was their undeniable good looks and sportsmanship.
Top ten Valentine’s Day gift ideas for Irish women - PHOTOS
St. Valentine’s Day tips from our a professional matchmaker
Top ten modern Irish love songs for St. Valentine’s Day - VIDEOS
Besides personality traits, Ireland’s fantastic sites add to the overall romance factor as well. The Cliffs of Moher, one said, is a great spot.
And one of the biggest turn ons unique to Irish folk? The Irish accent, of course!
What do you think makes Ireland so romantically appealing? Sound off in the comments below!
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...